Quay Credit Union is an Authorised Deposit-Taking Institution (ADI) which is regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). This means that we are required to comply with the same prudential requirements as the major banks.
As part of the prudential requirements, all financial institutions are required to provide information on their risk management and capital adequacy levels.
The documents below outline the Credit Union’s disclosures of prudential information.
- Public Disclosure - 31 March 2016
- Public Disclosure - 31 December 2015
- Public Disclosure - 30 September 2015
- Public Disclosure - 30 June 2015
- Public Disclosure - 31 March 2015
- Public Disclosure - 30 June 2014
- Public Disclosure - 30 September 2014
- Public Disclosure - 31 December 2014
- Remuneration Disclosure - 30 June 2015
Further information on prudential standard APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information can be found at the APRA website www.apra.gov.au
Note: These publications are provided in PDF format and require version 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.