Quay Credit Union is an Authorised Deposit-Taking Institution (ADI) which is regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). This means that we are required to comply with the same prudential requirements as the major banks.
As part of the prudential requirements, all financial institutions are required to provide information on their risk management and capital adequacy levels.
The documents below outline the Credit Union’s disclosures of prudential information.
- Annual Disclosure - 30 September 2014
- Annual Disclosure - 30 June 2013
- Remuneration Disclosure - 30 June 2014
- Quarterly Disclosure - 30 June 2014
- Quarterly Disclosure - 31 March 2014
- Quarterly Disclosure - 31 December 2013
- Quarterly Disclosure - 30 September 2013
Further information on prudential standard APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information can be found at the APRA website www.apra.gov.au
Note: These publications are provided in PDF format and require version 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.
“Thank you. You have been very professional, helpful and a breeze to
deal with, much appreciated.”
Ann, Port Macquarie NSW
14 May 2012