Switch to Quay
Take advantage of Quay’s transaction fee free banking by making the switch.
If you have an unwanted bank account but finding it too hard to changeover, then we can do all the hard work for you. We can help switch your account along with all your direct debits and regular payments.
In just 4 simple steps you can make the switch, in a convenient and hassle-free way
1. Become a Quay Credit Union member
If you are not already a member, you will first need to join the Credit Union.
We have a full range of transaction and savings accounts designed to offer you the flexibility you need to save, invest and perform your daily transactions.
With Quay Credit Union you will find just what you need plus all our accounts are transaction fee free so you have the freedom to manage your account how you like.
2. Transfer your regular debits and credits
We make it easy to switch your accounts from another bank or financial institution, by helping you transfer all of your regular direct debits and direct credits to your Quay Credit Union account.
All you have to do is:
- Complete the request for regular payments list form, allowing us to contact your old bank to obtain a list of your regular payments.
- Once we receive the list of your regular payments, we will contact you so you can decide which ones you would like to move across. To do this, you will need to complete the notice of variation of account details form. Then we will take care of the rest.
3. Cancellation of direct debits
If you wish to cancel any direct debit arrangements, you will need to complete the direct debit cancellation request form and forward it on to us. We will send this form to your old financial institution to notify them of your request.
4. Close your old account
Once you are certain that all your regular debits and credits have been successfully transferred to your Quay account, you can then close your old account. To do this, you will need to complete the authority to close account form. It's that simple!
Return the forms to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 02 9237 6750.