You'll be glad to know that we have security systems and transaction monitoring tools in place to protect you against card fraud.
As an added precaution, we recommend that you follow our simple tips on how to safeguard your card and PIN:
- When you first receive your new card, sign it immediately
- If the card is a replacement, cut up your old card
- Never carry your card and PIN together
- Always cover your PIN when using ATM and EFTPOS machines
- If you believe an ATM has been tampered with, do not use it
- Ensure that the ATM transaction has been completed before walking away
- Be aware of anyone acting suspiciously near the ATM
- Be alert for anyone trying to observe you entering your PIN
- Always keep your card in sight during a transaction.
- When shopping online, only deal with reputable companies, and check for the padlock symbol and https:// address
- If you are going overseas, advise us before you travel so that we can monitor any overseas transactions
- If your card is lost or stolen, report it immediately to us on 1300 426 728.
|Useful Links and Tools|
"Thankful for Pam's warm and friendly nature through a difficult process of
fraud on my account. Her service was extremely professional and she had a very reassuring and helpful manner."
Lynette, Leichhardt NSW
12 December 2013