Resolving a complaint
Do you have a complaint?
Well, we want to know about it, so we can fix the problem for you. Remember, we’re here for you!
We understand that, at times, while we do our best to provide a high level of service, you may feel that some issues have not been resolved to your satisfaction.
To ensure that we continue to provide excellent service to all our members, we’ve made it easy to make a complaint. We have a straightforward complaints and dispute resolution process which is available to all members, free of charge.
This process provides:
- you with a clear way of having your complaint addressed;
- our Board and Management with information on the issue that is of concern to you; and
- the opportunity to improve our procedures, products and services.
Your First Step – An “Internal” Complaint
Initially you should lodge your complaint directly with us. You can do this by:
- Phone: 1300 426 728
- Mail: Reply Paid 313, Royal Exchange NSW 1224 (no stamp required)
- In person: At our branch - 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000
"Yesterday I discovered that I had incorrectly specified an incorrect
account number when transferring money. This caused us great concern with the potential of losing the money. However thanks to the diligent efforts
of the Credit Union staff who promptly kept us appraised of the situation our money has been returned in what must be record time. Therefore we would like to place on record our thanks for a job
David, Illawong NSW
8 April 2010