Text Increase font size Decrease font size

Guide to Resolving a Complaint

Attention: open in a new window. Print

Do you have a complaint?

Well, we want to know about it, so we can fix the problem for you. Remember, we’re here for you!

We understand that at times, while we do our best to provide a high level of service, you may feel that some issues have not been resolved to your satisfaction.

To ensure that we continue to provide excellent service to all our members, we’ve made it easy to make a complaint. We have a straightforward complaints and dispute resolution process which is available to all members, free of charge.

This process provides:

  • you with a clear way of having your complaint addressed;
  • our Board and Management with information on the issue that is of concern to you; and
  • the opportunity to improve our procedures, products and services.

Your First Step – An “Internal” Complaint

Initially you should lodge your complaint directly with us. You can do this by:

  • Phone: 1300 426 728
  • Email: info@quaycu.com.au
  • Mail: Reply Paid 313, Royal Exchange NSW 1224 (no stamp required)
  • In person: At our administration office - Level 9, 48 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000

External Dispute Resolution

In many cases our internal dispute resolution process leads to a successful resolution. However, if you are not satisfied with our response or the handling of the complaint, you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

FOS is an external dispute resolution provider and can offer an impartial conciliation process for resolving disputes between the credit union and its members. This service is available at no cost to you.

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service using the details below:

            Phone: 1300 780 808

            Fax: 03 9613 6399

            Mail: Financial Ombudsman Service, GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001

            Website: www.fos.org.au

If you have a complaint, FOS encourages you to attempt to resolve the problem with us first before lodging a dispute with them.

  More Information


If you have any questions, please contact us